Naturopathy is a multi-disciplinary approach to healthcare that recognises the body’s innate power to heal itself.
Naturopaths work from the premise that your body needs certain basics to function properly; the correct nutrients, adequate rest and relaxation, appropriate exercise, fresh air, clean water and sunlight. Whilst recognising the limitations of our modern world, your Naturopath will assist you to create a healthier diet and lifestyle that will help your health to return. Often your body needs assistance to function properly.
Naturopaths are skilled in tailoring natural health programmes to your unique requirements. The treatment may involve:
- Nutrition – optimum
- Health through good food (food intolerance tests are directly available within the clinic)
- Detoxification -cleansing
- Programmes to allow healing to take place
- Physical Therapy – to restore structural balance using Osteopathy, massage and Reflexology
- Hydrotherapy – hot and cold water treatments to encourage circulation
- Exercise and Stress management.
Jon Muscaty is fully registered with the British Naturopathic Association and is on the Official Directory of Naturopathic Practitioners (www.naturopathy.org.uk, tel: 01458 840072) and is therefore entitled to use the designation MRN.